Friday 10 June 2011

CREATIVE PURPOSE - One Image


For this we had to take a picture of a personal object. We had only one day in which to do this. For mine I took a key ring off my key that had my name on it. My grandma brought it me years ago. 




To edit my image I put the photograph in PhotoShop. I think changed the levels in the image to make it sharper. I also cropped the image, as it had to be in a square shape.




I am very happy with how the image turned out. I feel that it is very sharp and eye catching.  The front of the hand is blurred, as in the back of the image. Where as the middle of the image where the key ring is, is very sharp. The hand is also sharp. I also like how the sun is reflecting off the hand. For this shop I used a Cannon digital SLR, and I also only used natural lighting.



No comments:

Post a Comment