Friday 10 June 2011

CREATIVE PURPOSE - Student photography competition 2010.


For this project we had to take some photographs of students or staff. We took the photograph on location. The location we chose was in the reception.  The reception has just had a make over so we decided to use it.  There were six of us in the group. We all took it in turns to do different jobs.  The jobs were one taking the photographs. 3-4 of use asking people if they would be in our photographs and one of us taking down details. For this project I took 9 photographs.












For this I choose one image that I like out of the ones I took. For the one I choose I put it in PhotoShop to edit it. To do this I changed the levels on the image.



I choose this as my final image because I think that it looks the best. The image had to show what college life is like. I think that this image does this. The image shows two students smiling and looking happy.




I'm happy with how this picture came out and have learnt how to use some of the lighting kit. We also used a tripod and a digital SLR camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment